Life Insurance in California
As life progresses, many California residents realize later that life insurance is a profound tool of providing ultimate financial plans after they engage themselves in marriage, having families, and establishing businesses. Life insurance is one of the most crucial coverages for tending to our families and loved ones, especially in Newark, CA. People who matter most in your life need to be protected from financial hardship when uncertainties arise; that is why we at Wai Cheng Insurance Agency will help you unravel the confusion that comes when choosing a life insurance policy that suits your needs budget.
What is life insurance? It's a contractual agreement between the policyholder and an insurance company. The insurance company guarantees payment of death benefits to the legally named beneficiaries upon the policyholder's demise. The policyholder needs to pay premiums promptly to qualify for death benefits.
Types of life insurance.
- Permanent/whole life: This coverage gives you cover for the entire lifetime without expiring as long as premiums are paid regularly. The beneficiaries get paid death benefits upon the demise of the policyholder. It encompasses the whole traditional life, universal life, and variable universal life.
- Term life insurance: It's a policy covering you for a specified period before expiry. Many people prefer this life policy because it allows you to choose the duration when you need to cover various expenses.
Who should buy life insurance?
Upon the demise of the policyholder, the insurer provides financial insulation to surviving dependents or other beneficiaries. The following categories of people may greatly benefit if they buy life insurance:
- Parents with minor children.
- An adult who own property together.
- Parents with special needs children.
- Families who can't afford burial and funeral expenses.
- Businesses with critical employees.
- Elderly parents who want to help their adult children who took care of them.
Why do you need life insurance?
- Protection of your family and loved ones: This is the ultimate tool to offer financial support for family and dependents upon your demise to cater for their livelihood’s expenses.
- To settle debts and other expenses: Besides providing income to your family, you need life insurance to enable you clear outstanding arrears like mortgages and loans.
- Brings peace of mind: A person worth is priceless but buying life insurance guards you against future uncertainties. They eliminate the doubt of being taken care of in case the breadwinner dies.
Are you a resident of Newark, CA? Feel free to call or visit our offices at Wai Cheng Insurance Agency for any queries, and you won't regret it!
We serve clients all across California.