Commercial Insurance in California
Initiating and successfully operating a business is a lifetime achievement that many residents dream of in California. However, this does not come easy because running any business activity in a litigious society like Newark, CA is an uphill task, especially if you are a novice in the field. It requires a business owner to have various insurance policies like business and commercial insurance to adequately cover you since, in California, it is not mandatory to have minimum business insurance requirements. Luckily, at Wai Cheng Insurance Agency in Newark, CA, we offer you an affordable and reasonably priced commercial insurance policy that will suit the needs of your business, whether big or small.
We offer the following commercial insurance covers at Wai Cheng Insurance Agency.
- Business property insurance: This form of the policy provides coverage for your business’s possession against perils like fire, theft, natural calamities, and vandalism. This cover encompasses the structure and inventory, for instance, furniture, machinery, office, products, or documents.
- General liability insurance: This cover guards the business owner against financial losses due to any ailment, medical expenses, and damages. It shields your products from vandalism as well as any accident arising within your business premises.
- Commercial auto insurance: This coverage applies to those who own business vehicles. This policy extends cover to any form of the car, utility trucks, delivery vans, and any other vehicle you own and use in your business activities.
- Workers compensation: This offers protection to your employees if they fall sick, injured, or disabled while undertaking duty on your business premises. If any of your employee dies while working on your business premises in California, his dependent or family get the benefits.
- Business owner’s policy (BOP): It’s a bundle policy that is cheaper and convenient by combining property, liability, and income covers hence befitting your insurance needs.
What determines the insurance cover one needs? One of the most paramount factors for determining the type of insurance coverage you need is business type. Others include:
- Gross annual revenue.
- Location of your business.
- The number of employees.
- The longevity of service in the business.
- Ownership of commercial vehicles.
Are you a seasoned business owner or a beginner at Newark, CA? Call or visit our Wai Cheng Insurance Agency offices and start your insurance journey with us!
We serve clients all across California.